Eligibility Criteria vary depending on the call for application. The criteria defined below are generally applicable to different types of application, but criteria associated with specific call, surpass these general criteria
1) One page motivation letter.
2) Academic transcripts and certificates in relevant fields.
3) NM-AIST admission letter or proof of completed application for admission to NM-AIST (In case you do not have admission letter, please apply admission through www.nm-aist.ac.tz).
4) A recommendation letter from the current employer and/or previous supervisor / educator.
5) Evidence of peer reviewed journal publications (added advantage for Masters and PhD by coursework but a requirement for PhD by research).
6) A maximum of 2-page of Curriculum Vitae (CV).
7) For Masters and PhD by coursework a 2-page research concept note fitting the key areas of WISE – Futures: water and sanitation, water resources, and energy.
8) For Masters and PhD by research 3000 words (minimum) research concept note fitting the key areas of WISE – Futures: water and sanitation, water resources, and energy
9) Incomplete documents or failure to follow instructions will automatically lead to disqualification.
10) Please note that only successful candidates will be informed for further instructions on reporting time to commence studies at NM-AIST.
11) Concept notes for MSc and PhD students in desired focus areas based on the call for applications
Tailored to specific training needs, Eligibility criteria for short courses are specific to expertise experience and industry experience